For the academic year 2023-2024, the Guido Carli Free International University of Social Studies (LUISS) is offering up to 51 International Student Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Guido Carli Free International University of Social Studies (LUISS)
- Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting applications is 31st May 2023.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 51
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
These opportunities are available to all non-Italian male and female students planning to pursue a bachelor’s, single-cycle master’s, or master’s degree program at LUISS. To be considered for this award, applicants must participate in the international selection process. The scholarship will cover the entire partial tuition fee for the applied program and may include free room and board for ten months.
The Guido Carli Free International University of Social Studies (LUISS) is an independent university that was founded in 1966. The university arose from a previously existing Roman institution, Pro Deo University. The university is ranked 68th in the United States. The university enjoys a special relationship with the business world.
Why choose Guido Carli Free International University of Social Studies (LUISS) to study? LUISS is an institute that seeks to instill flexibility in young people, providing them with a sense of mastery over their future. The university excels due to its distinguished teaching staff from the academic world, with a high level of professional experience, mandatory full-time attendance, and assistance from qualified tutors.
Students from East Asia, including China, Vietnam, the Middle East, and North Africa, are eligible to apply.
Courses or subjects that are eligible: Applicants may apply to the Guido Carli Free International University of Social Studies for bachelor’s, single-cycle master’s, or master’s degree programs (LUISS).
Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
Applicants must be from the Euro-Mediterranean region, particularly the Balkans, or have Italian ancestors but do not have an Italian passport.
HOW TO APPLY
Students can apply for admission through the university’s website. All qualified candidates will be considered for the position.
Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Certificate demonstrating the completion of studies to date
- Currently valid identification document
- Details about a professor who may be contacted by the Admissions Committee;
- English language proficiency certificate (at least level B2)
- Proven proficiency in the Italian language is required (at least level B2 certified by accredited language institutes)
- Additional optional certification
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first-level degree or its international equivalent, as well as meet any course-specific university requirements.
Language Requirements: Students must submit the following English language proficiency test results:
- Cambridge – B2,
- IELTS – 5.5,
- TOEFL – 72,
- Duolingo – 90,
- Other certificates from language schools and the School of origin issued on a date not prior to 2020.
The selected candidates will receive a full or partial waiver of the University’s annual tuition fee from LUISS. They may also be granted free room and board at the University’s residence halls for a period of ten months.
Got a question? Drop in the comment section or contact us here