SHORT DESCRIPTION OF NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 31st of December 2022
- Provider: North American University
- Study in: United States of America
- Course Level: Bachelor, Undergraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
A OVERVIEW OF SCHOLARSHIPS
For the academic year 2022–2023, the North American University invites students who are having financial difficulties to apply for its Economic Hardships Scholarships.
The only students eligible for this North American University International Scholarship are those who need financial assistance to pay for their education. It is accessible to foreign applicants for undergraduate programs at North American Universities. The chosen people will be given aid for their college expenses.
One of the top 200 universities in North America is North American University, a private university in Texas. It is a private, non-profit, non-denominational university that is among the newest, busiest, and student-focused institutions.
NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP BENEFIT
The applicants who are chosen to receive the Economic Hardship Scholarship can look forward to benefits toward the cost of the undergraduate program they have chosen.
The following requirements must be met by all applicants in order to be eligible for the North American University Scholarship:
- The applicants must have an extreme need for money.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must submit a new application each year.
Eligible nations: This North American University International Scholarship is open to all international students.
Courses or Subjects That Are Eligible: Students may apply to any undergraduate program at North American University.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATIONS
Students must submit their admissions applications online through the university’s application portal. The selection of students will be based on their admissions applications.
Supporting Documents: The following papers must be submitted by the students to the university:
- passport photocopy
- official transcripts in copy
- Reference documents
- Letter of recognition for accomplishments Certificates Bank letter
Admission Requirements: The applicants must satisfy the academic standards established by the university for the desired program.
Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL CBT: 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or Overall grade of C or above.
Do you have any question please share it with us Here…