Make a career out of making a difference
In a world that seems indifferent, you can stand out by making a difference. As a healthcare scholar, you will play a vital role in Singapore’s future by ensuring the health and well-being of our nation’s most important asset: our people. Discover the opportunities and potential of a healthcare scholarship and prepare to make your mark where it really matters.
Community Care Scholarship (Postgraduate)
This is awarded to individuals with strong academic track records and a passion to lead and make a difference in community care.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore citizenship*
- Good co-curricular activities record and strong leadership skills
- Strong interest to serve in the community
- Good communication skills
- Possess a good university degree (Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent)
- Good track record of work achievements (if applicable)
- Tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly allowances
- Pre-study allowance (for overseas study only)
- Return economy airfare (for overseas study only)
- Sponsorship for approved developmental programmes
- 2 years bond for up to 12 months of study
- 3 years bond for 12 to 24 months of study
- 3 years bond for up to 12 months of study
- 4 years bond for 12 to 24 months of study
Community Care Scholarship (Postgraduate):
Would not be applicable for this cycle.
Deadline: 2023 cycle
Keen to find out more?
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW