Dell is hiring for Manufacturing Apprentice. For full details and apply link, follow below
Dell Off Campus Drive
- Position: Manufacturing Apprentice
- Location: Across India
- Qualification: Diploma
- Batch: 2022
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
Receiving the materials in supermarket system and required parts kitted to be ready for production.
- Receiving the materials in supermarket system and required parts kitted to be ready for production.
- Feed the defined materials to the line without stoppage.
- Ability to quickly learn PC product assembly skills with best quality.
- Quickly learn and build new products, as and when they are launched.
- Test the PC with interactive test and monitoring.
- Responsible to Packing and stack in FGA.
- Compliance to LEAN and ISO standards.
- Compliance to daily processes, maintaining 6S in their respective locations.
- Electronics and basic computer hardware’s skills will be added advantage.
- Willing to work in all shifts.
- Quick learner and willing to accept the new Tasks.
- Creative thinking to develop more kaizens in their work areas.
Application closing date: 27 Feb 2023
Diploma 2022 pass out(Fresher)
About Dell Company
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the official website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
TO PROCEDD, CLICK APPLY NOW