The Capacity Improvement and Advancement for Tomorrow (CIAT) initiative, run by the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), is presently accepting applications for its scholarship program for developing nations.
The goal of the KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries is to prepare influential leaders in partner nations to further the socioeconomic progress of those nations. Funding for this scholarship is complete.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KOICA, Korea
Host Institution(s): Universities in Korea
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students
Details of the KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Nations
24 master’s degrees and 2 doctoral programs are available from KOICA. Only 12 programs are eligible for this opportunity. In March, the application guidelines for 12 additional courses will be made available.
Throughout order to provide top-notch training programs, CIAT has partnered with numerous public organizations, research institutions, universities, and other groups in Korea.
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for the KOICA Scholarship Program:
For KOICA Master’s Degree:
- Citizen of a partner country. Officially recommended by the country’s government
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- Public official or publicly affiliated worker
- Those meeting the university’s selection criteria
For KOICA Doctoral degree:
- Those meeting the above selection criteria of the master degree
- A master’s degree holder of KOICA’s scholarship program
- Tuition fee
- Monthly allowance
- Air fare
- Settlement allowance
- Scholarship Completion Grant
- Extracurricular Activities
How to Apply: Send all required documentation to the regional KOICA office or the appropriate government agency. Please refer to the program information of each that is accessible via the KOICA CIAT website for application guidelines and a list of the courses that are offered.
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW