Bristlecone Off Campus Drive
- Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience zero years of experience in programming and data analysis in a computing environment
- At the time of joining candidate must have cleared all his semesters exam.
- Should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have Problemsolving skills
- Should be good in at least one programming language
- Need to know the fundamentals of Computer science
- Must have handson any programming language
- Attitude to learn and work on the new tech stack
- Candidate must have the logical aptitude , interest to do troubleshooting
- Should be ready to take new assignments
- Knoweldge of microservice designs and implementation
- Knoweldge of Azure technologies
- Knoweldge of in Azure DevOps configurations or a similar CI CD pipeline for multiple teams and platforms
- Knoweldge of XMLJSONYAML Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive, willing to take initiative to complete workload
- Experience coding for Secure solutions and vulnerability remediation Cloud Knoweldge JenkinsDockerArtifactory
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Knowledge PythonJAVAKnowledge of Web Services RESTBackground with Agile Scrum Delivery and Agile tools oJira, Confluence, and BitbucketGitHub
• Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
• Take part in information security training and act while handling information.
• Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority(CISO).
• Understand and adhere to the additional information security responsibilities as part of the assigned job role.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Positive attitude with flexibility and maturity to work in a challenging client environment
- Ability to drive project responsibilities in a dynamic and proactive manner
- Ability to showcase three Mahindra RISE Pillars e.g. Accepting No Limits, Driving Positive Change and Alternative Thinking
Would you like to be part of a high-performing culture that values innovation and provides excellent learning and growth opportunities? Consider joining Bristlecone, the leading provider of AI-powered application transformation services for the connected supply chain. Widely recognized as one of the Top 10 leaders in supply chain, we specialize in helping organizations create higher-performing environments and deliver exceptional customer experiences. We provide end-to-end digital transformation expertise through our five capabilities-focused studios: SAP, Supply Chain Platforms, AI and Analytics, Connected Products and Platforms, and Modern Engineering. Bristlecone is part of the $19.4 billion Mahindra Group.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Press the Apply Now text.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.