Deloitte Off Campus Drive
- Position: Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
As an analyst, you might have to speak with internal clients and stakeholders directly to comprehend their needs or to address any data issues they might be having. In order to help them understand the data and related reports, you can also help them by offering the necessary solutions or advice.
You will be responsible for:
- processing data received from customers and stakeholders, converting it into the desired format
- Validating information related to ABI projects
- Carrying out research and analysis as necessary to address problems
- Meeting deadlines for all project-related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports by producing and delivering data to clients and stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Analyzing and assessing the intent behind and content of business requests and reports in order to create new formats, uses, and controls or enhance existing ones.
- reviewing reports as the first set of eyes to spot any mistakes or omissions to gauge the quality of the work in response to the stakeholder’s request
- Maintaining high quality standards for all deliverables by actively taking part in various project initiatives for process improvement and re-engineering. identifying opportunities for system and process improvements and making suggestions
- Cooperate closely with the rest of the team members both in India and around the world.
- an undergraduate degree in mathematics, computer science, information management, statistics, or data analytics
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with MS Excel
- Must be detail-oriented with a strong emphasis on data accuracy and quality
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders and turning them into valid requirements documents is a business analysis skill.
- 0–2 years of relevant, demonstrable work experience as a data analyst or business data analyst in the field of talent or finance.
- outstanding abilities to analyse large and complex data, mine data, and produce data reports based on requirements
- Strong analytical abilities with the capacity to gather, arrange, organise, analyse, and disseminate large amounts of information with accuracy and attention to detail
- The capacity for logical thought when developing a report, dashboard, automation tool, or any analysis
- Effective communication abilities (written, verbal, interpretive)
- Excellent time management abilities
- project management and execution for reporting and analytics
- Work together with internal teams, clients from around the world, and stakeholders from different countries
- mastery of MS Excel (e.g. VBA, macros, etc.)
- A solid understanding of project management
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint presentation creation and editing
- Knowledge of dashboard presentations made with Tableau or other visualisation software
We at Deloitte are aware that great employees lead to great businesses. We value our employees and provide a wide range of benefits.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities are all referred to collectively as “Deloitte.” Each of the companies that make up DTTL is a separate, independent legal entity. Deloitte Global, also known as DTTL, does not offer services to customers. One or more US member firms of DTTL, their connected companies that conduct business under the “Deloitte” name in the US, and their respective affiliates are all referred to as “Deloitte” in this country. In accordance with public accounting rules and regulations, some services might not be offered to clients who attest.
How To Apply?
- To apply this form, first of all we will read the article thoroughly.
- After this we will verify that our qualification is matching to apply in this job role.
- If yes, our qualification is matching according to the requirement of the job role, then we will click on click here.
- By clicking on Click Here, we will be redirected to the official career page of the company and apply by clicking on Apply Now.