DXC Off Campus Drive
- Position: Associate Professional
- Location: Noida
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Up to 4.6 LPA (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of business process outsourcing, consulting or systems implementation experience
- Experience working with business processes
- Experience working with information technology applications and infrastructure
- Conducts business process outsourcing processes/projects from identification through post-implementation to ensure that client specifications are met and to improve process for future projects.
- Assists in defining outsourcing project scope and objectives. Analyzes and documents client requirements to provide appropriate data to project development and implementation team for client(s).
- Prepares work plans, documents project scope and reviews with client to ensure accuracy. Monitors project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Assists with performance and integration testing of business applications to ensure user requirements are incorporated and client requirements satisfied.
- Demonstrates system setup to clients before system is finalized. Tests and analyzes system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and administration.
- Monitors processes and resolves participant issues; escalates as appropriate.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Basic communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to apply business and management consulting applications and services
- Willingness to travel
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Now text.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
TO PROCEED, CLICL APPLY NOW