HSBC Recruitment 2023
- Position: Data Analyst
- Location: Mumbai
- Qualification: Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Salary: Min 40K Per Month
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Experience with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of at least 0–2 years
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies like Python and Bigdata will be advantageous.
- Possessing proficiency with any one or a combination of programming tools, such as SAS, SQL, UNIX, mainframe, or Windows, is preferable.
- Practical knowledge of complex SAS programme design and development, data structures, and marts
- Practical knowledge of code conversation
- If a person has solid banking knowledge, they are advanced.
- Under the supervision of his or her line manager, the job holder is required to make sure that functional management and senior executives receive a complete, true, and accurate analysis and report in order to support efficient decision-making.
- Although the job holder in this position will be fully supervised and receive on-the-job training, it is essential that they have a rapid rate of task acquisition.
- The role holder will be required to carry out tasks and projects after receiving initial direction. Simple technical/business problems should be resolved by the role holder without consulting his or her line manager.
- The role holder will be required to thoroughly inspect their own deliverables and adhere to the departmental QC policies established by their line managers.
- able to carry out or deliver on defined tasks.
- To be able to work under close supervision or on clearly defined processes.
- Develop a solid working knowledge of the tools [SAS, SQL, VBA, Unix, Qlik, R, Python and any other BI tools & Data technologies] as well as the business domain.
- Converts business requirements into technical/executable instructions through interfaces with business/functions.
- Uphold the level of interaction and communication between the team, the direct manager, and onshore business partners.
- The capacity to comprehend complex and varied business problems, analyse them using sparse or complex data, and offer a workable solution framework.
- Participate in technical and functional sessions to ensure timely delivery of project results.
- Operates effectively within the team and lends support to other employees.
- Adherence to governance and standard operating procedures.
- Changing the existing SAS scripts to use new software such as Python, Biq, or SAS
- Skills in verbal and written communication. the capacity to create and communicate intricate ideas and concepts
- The capacity to collaborate across functional lines. strong interpersonal abilities and ambition.
- Keep the level of interaction and communication between the team, the direct manager, and the onshore business partners.
- Strong analytical capabilities and aptitude for business analysis. It is advantageous to have knowledge of financial services and banking operations.
One of the largest banking and financial services companies in the world is HSBC. Through our three global businesses—Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets—we provide services to about 40 million customers worldwide.
How To Apply?
- To apply this form, first of all we will read the article thoroughly.
- After this we will verify that our qualification is matching to apply in this job role.
- If yes, our qualification is matching according to the requirement of the job role, then we will click on click here.