BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF NEW AMERICAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: Open/Rolling
- Provider: Arizona State University
- Study in: USA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Duration of Award: 4 Years
- Value of Scholarship: Varies
- Nationality: International
A OVERVIEW OF SCHOLARSHIPS
As they pursue academic success at ASU, outstanding transfer students and new international freshmen are eligible for the New American University Scholar honors.
This program provides qualified students with a monetary incentive, an environment that prioritizes knowledge, learning, and research, as well as tools for understanding and solving some of society’s most pressing issues.
When a student is admitted to ASU, they are given consideration for this award. No separate application is necessary, but in order to be considered for this award, the ASU Undergraduate Admissions Office must receive all international admission application materials (admission application, official transcripts, test scores, financial guarantee, and application fee) by the April 1 scholarship priority date.
To be eligible for the New American University Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below.
- International students must apply.
- Candidates must show that they have financial needs.
- Candidates need to have strong academic credentials.
- Candidates must speak English fluently.
- Extremely competitive test scores and GPA.
- Students on F-1 visas are required to be eligible for this award.
Students who are sponsored are ineligible.
Do you have any question please share it with us Here…