You can study in Germany thanks to a fully supported scholarship. This is to inform you that the German Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2023 application period is currently open. DAAD finances, which oversees this scholarship encourage applications from international students for both undergraduate and graduate degree programs. German universities do not charge tuition. All costs, including travel expenses, are covered by this scholarship. Master’s and PhD programs are the intended recipients of the DAAD Scholarship 2023. By the deadline, all applications must be completed electronically and submitted.
The German government offers 100,000 scholarships each year to both domestic and foreign students. You can skip the IELTS test if you have a prior degree from an English Language Institute. For a complete scholarship to attend a German institution, submit an application. The time to submit an application for a Germany scholarship is now. You must read carefully, upload the essential documents, and adhere to the steps. Below is the application form for 2023 German Government Scholarships without IELTS.
This includes exchange programs for students of different countries, master’s and doctoral scholarships. All expenditure will be covered which include:
- Graduates receive a monthly stipend of €861.
- Doctoral applicants get a monthly stipend of €1200.
- Your insurance will also be covered by the DAAD
- Health and medical insurance
- Airline tickets and transportation charges are examples of
You must satisfy the following requirements
1. Complete all of the program’s educational prerequisites.
2. If applying for a Master’s degree, you must have a bachelor’s
degree and a master’s degree if applying for a Ph.D.
3. At least two years of experience is required.
4. If an IELTS score is still required, all candidates must
produce English Proficiency Certificates.
5. English-speaking nations may also apply without taking
Important Document Required
- All prior transcript, degree and outcomes are required
- Proposal for research.
- Photographs at passport size.
- The cover letter.
- Plan your studies.
- A letter of motivation.
- Two authentic letters of endorsement.
- The purpose statement.
- Intention letter
The German Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2023 application deadline is March 15, 2023.
The program deadline varies; check the program deadlines here.: DAAD Deadlines.