SHORT DESCRIPTION OF GIFT SOUTH KOREAN INTERNSHIP
- Application Deadline: Open All Year
- Provider: Graduate Institute Of Ferrous & Energy Materials Technology
- Study in: Korea (south)
- Study Level: Short Courses , Bachelor , Undergraduate , Internship
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Nationality: International
A OVERVIEW OF SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications are now being accepted for the GIFT South Korean Internship 2023. All international Bachelor/Undergraduate students are eligible to apply for the GIFT 2023 Internship in South Korea. South Korea is a scholarship and internship hotspot. one of the most well-liked destinations for overseas students.
to submit a scholarship application for Korea in 2023. Without taking the IELTS test, submit an application for the GIFT South Korean Internship 2023. All international Bachelor/Undergraduate students are eligible to apply for the GIFT 2023 Internship in South Korea.
South Korea is a scholarship and internship hotspot. one of the most well-liked destinations for overseas students. to submit a scholarship application for Korea in 2023.
Undergraduate students in their third or fourth year of study who are eager to participate in the GIFT Internship program are eligible for this fully funded internship. GIFT offers internships during the summer and winter seasons.
The GIFT South Korean Internship will be hosted by the Pohang University of Science and Technology.
Four weeks will pass during the internship. IELTS is not necessary. Everything will be covered by it.
GIFT SOUTH KOREAN INTERNSHIP BENEFITS
The GIFT will supply and pay for the following costs in exchange for:
- Housing Allocation Budget Airline Tickets
- KRW 500,000 Stipend Free Transportation Services.
- Students will receive assistance with living costs.
to submit an application for the internship. You must adhere to the standards and specifications established by the GIFT Program.
- The GIFT Internship in 2023 is open to both foreigners and Korean citizens.
- Participants must be in their third or fourth year of an undergraduate or bachelor’s degree program.
- Students of either gender may apply for this chance.
Please provide the following paperwork with your internship application form.
- Application Form
- An Official English-language Academic Transcripts If GPA (Grade Point Average) is not indicated on the transcripts, the candidate must correctly convert the letter grades into GPA and display it on the application paper.
- Personal Statement, which primarily outlines the applicant’s course of study
- Agreement for using personal information, or proof of English language competency (TOEFL score or the equivalent) or English Proficiency Language Certificate (Foreigner)
Recommendation Motivational Letters
- Visit the Official GIFT Website here as the first step.
- Downloading the application form, the required documents list, and other materials is the second step.
- The final step is to email your application materials to Eun Mi Jung at [email protected], who is in charge of admission.
NOTE: No deadline has been established for the GIFT Internship. If you have the necessary paperwork, you can apply at any time. Below is a list of the internship schedule.
|2nd week of May
|end of November
|Final Result’s Announcement
|1st week of June
|end of December
|Period of the program