- Self-motivated, well organised multi-skilled and able to develop and implement solutions and administrative systems
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Well versed in Microsoft Office suite, advanced Excel skills and Canva graphics
- Good level of English
- 3 year study minimum in business management/development/marketing
- Internship duration: from 5 to 12 months
- Payment based on skills and legth of internship
- With or without educational institution internship agreement
- Possibility to start from January 2023
High-end furniture and interior design firm Christophe Living is situated in Sydney, Australia. The company has been offering Australia’s top quality furniture and design skills for more than 35 years, specializing in French and classical interiors.
In order to assist its growth and efforts to introduce new items to interior designers, Christophe Living is looking for a video production and graphic design intern.
As a business development assistant at Christophe Design, you will help create new systems and marketing that are aimed at architects and interior designers.
We need to create a range of price lists, brochures, order forms, and photo collections to promote this project. You will assist in setting up order processes in addition to working on product costing and website upload dates. online, on social media, and in print for our target audience.
Systems and finance:
• Designers contact database set up
• Newsletters to interior designers to promote the trade customer base
• Promote the YouTube channel to general customer and trade
• Costing analysis and price lists
• Stock management and ordering systems
• Sales analysis and reporting
• Suppliers and design library organisation
• Be involved in assisting with marketing strategy implementation
• Assist with social media marketing
• Assist with blog, newsletter and email marketing
• Assist with brochures, sales kits and pdfs
If you think you would be a great fit for this internship, please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to Jean-Christophe Burckhardt at [email protected]
Got a question? Drop in the comment section or contact us here