- University or Organization: Saitama University
- Application Deadline: Applications will close at 15:00, 6th January 2023.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 100,000 JPY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
The Kyoritsu International Foundation has announced grants for privately funded students at Saitama University for studies beginning in the academic year 2023-2024.This scholarship program has been designed for international students from select countries who are already enrolled at Saitama University in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. To be considered eligible for this application, they must have at least one year of study remaining. The Award is worth 60,000 or 100,000 JPY.
Why choose to study at Saitama University? Saitama University is a comprehensive institution focused on developing human resources to fulfill its universal role as a seat of knowledge, solve contemporary society’s challenges, and contribute to the global community. The university is also a pillar of civil society, producing knowledge and technology in response to current needs.
Students from the following countries are eligible to apply: Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Mongolia, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, East Timor, Brunei, and Maldives.
Students are eligible to apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree program offered by Saitama University.
Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
The applicants must be enrolled in the same program for at least one year as of April 2022.
The applications must be submitted in Japanese only.
How to Apply
Saitama University admission applications must be submitted to the university’s Office of International Affairs. The application form can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Request for Kyoritsu application Form/ your Name.’ Applicants must include their name and student ID number in the mail.
Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Application form in MS Word format, as well as one color photo suitable for a student ID card
- An official transcript from the applicant’s alma mater (Non-native speakers of English) a copy of your passport and an official English test score
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated high school or hold an undergraduate qualification. They must also meet the GPA requirements of the course they wish to join, if applicable.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL iBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
The winning international students will receive a 60,000 JPY or 100,000 JPY award from Saitama University.
Got a question? Drop in the comment section or contact us here