DESCRIPTION OF KING ABDULLAH UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 31th of December 2022
- Provider: King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology
- Study in: Saudi Arabia
- Course Level: Masters , PhD , Postgraduate
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Nationality: Internationa
OVERVIEW OF SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications for the King Abdullah University Scholarship for the Spring and Fall 2023 terms are now being accepted. King Abdullah was regarded as one of the most powerful rulers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. KAUST Scholarship offers 150 Master’s, MS/PhD, PhD, and doctorate degree programs. There is no application fee.
SCHOLARSHIPS AT KING ABDULLAH UNIVERSITY
The King of Saudi Arabia – King Abdullah Scholarship Program provides King Abdullah University Scholarships. This is a fully funded scholarship for international students studying in Saudi Arabia, and it will cover the following expenses:
The registration fee and full tuition fee are waived. The living stipend ranges from $20,000 to $30,000 per year, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs.
Medical and Dental Insurance
Assistance with relocation
Our teachers and students at KAUST are global citizens who contribute a multicultural perspective to the problems facing the scientific community. The rigorous and thorough admissions process at KAUST enables us to develop a cohort of future global leaders.
Admission Requirements King Abdullah University Scholarships:
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance an application, but it is not compulsory)
GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission, however, you are welcome to submit your scores if you have taken the exam. Official test results can be sent directly to KAUST Admissions using the GRE Code 4139.
Got a question? Drop in the comment section or contact us here