As a CAAS scholar, you will be part of a select team of people who will be groomed to lead in management positions. We are committed to maximising your talent and potential in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that challenges you to achieve your best.
Gaining international exposure
As part of your career development, you can also look forward to gaining valuable international exposure and expertise in the exciting civil aviation industry as you embark on varied and rewarding careers that contribute to the success of our country.
Tenure of Award
Tenable for studies at renowned overseas universities and local universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SUSS and SIT)
Courses / Discipline
CAAS STEM Postgraduate scholars must study a discipline in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.
Duration of Master’s course not exceeding 2 years.
• Excellent university results.
• Outstanding CCA records and proven leadership and high achiever qualities.
• Current undergraduates in final year with excellent track records will be considered.
Value of Award
• Tuition and compulsory fees
• Monthly maintenance allowance
• Return airfare (for overseas scholars)
• Allowances for pre-studies, computer and warm clothing (for overseas scholars)
• Compulsory internships are provided to allow scholars to gain insights into the civil aviation industry
• Funding support for courses and certifications beyond school curriculum
• Support for overseas experiences including overseas competitions courses and certifications beyond school curriculum
Bond duration for postgraduates (overseas and local)
Full-term: 3 years
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.