The Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL) Excellence Research Internship Program is presently accepting applications from exceptional and qualified students who wish to participate in a three- to four-month research internship there.
Highly qualified students from the program’s partner institutions who are searching for an engaging and supervised practical experience at a top university can apply for Excellence Research Internships at EPFL in cutting-edge labs.
Company/Organisation(s): EPFL, Switzerland
Internship Location: EPFL, Switzerland
Internship Duration: 3-4 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students
Nationality: All Nationalities
What to Expect from the EPFL Excellence Research Internship Program
Currently, EPFL is growing into one of the most creative and prolific scientific universities. This innovative attitude is strengthened by the dynamism of homegrown business owners and the global networks created with other centers of excellence.
Internships in excellence research offer a rare opportunity to:
- Expand knowledge and explore new or alternative fields
- Specialize within a specific scientific subject
- Gain experience in a cutting-edge lab and boost career prospects
- Work and interact with first-rate researchers
- Discover a new exciting university and its renowned professors
- Enlarge experience in a scenic country and discover a new culture
- Get a taste of what graduate studies could be at EPFL
To be eligible for EPFL Excellence Research Internship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have at least completed their 2nd year of Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate) when they start the internship
- Be enrolled as regular students at their home university during the whole length of the internship
- Come from one of our program’s partner universities
- Be nominated by their home institution international exchange office
- The internship should be part of their curriculum.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for EPFL Excellence Research Internship Program, applicants should submit application online for the internship.
The applications must contain the following documents and information:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Official transcripts
- Contact details of two references
- Scan of your passport in PDF format
- Choice of three EPFL laboratories
Timeline for the three- to four-month internship is flexible, but placement is linked to lab availability.
Application Deadline: Will open in December 2023.
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW