The NITI Aayog Internship Scheme is open to undergraduate/postgraduate students and research scholars enrolled in accredited universities and institutions in India and abroad. They will collaborate closely with NITI’s cells, verticals, and divisions. Candidates must fill out an online registration form in order to apply.
- undergraduate students who successfully completed or participated in the term-ending exams for the second year I fourth semester of their bachelor’s degree programme and earned at least 85%, or the equivalent, in their 12th-grade coursework.
- Graduate students who have successfully completed/appeared in the term end exams of the first year or second semester of their post graduate programme, or who are pursuing research or a PhD, and who received at least 70% or an equivalent grade in their graduation.
- The students who just finished their PG or final exam and are awaiting admission to graduate school may also be considered for internships provided that
- They have earned 70% or more in total grades across all of their graduation/post-graduation years/semesters as of the application deadline.
The internship must last at least six weeks but no longer than six months. No certificate will be given to interns who don’t stay for the required amount of time.
About NITI Aayog
The NITI Aayog is the top-tier public policy think tank for the Indian government and the nodal organisation charged with fostering cooperative federalism and accelerating economic growth by involving state governments in the formulation of economic policy from the ground up.
How To Apply?
- To apply this form, first of all we will read the article thoroughly.
- After this we will verify that our qualification is matching to apply in this job role.
- If yes, our qualification is matching according to the requirement of the job role, then we will click on click here.
- By clicking on Click Here, we will be redirected to the official career page of the company and apply by clicking on Apply Now.