Program Type: Graduate Programme
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Application Deadline: Not specified
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possess bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, IT or Information Systems, Networks Engineering/Communications degrees
- Candidate should not have more than 1-year work experience
- Candidates should have completed their National Service (NYSC) program
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Area
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On-the-job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW