2024 Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship: Applications Open The Government of Ireland is offering fully funded scholarships for foreign students of all nationalities who aspire to study in Ireland. This scholarship program is now accepting applications.
This funding initiative is sponsored by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and administered by the Council. The scholarships are designed to assist highly qualified research master’s and doctoral candidates who are engaged in, or planning to pursue, full-time research in any field of study
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Ireland
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Ireland
Scholarship Worth: See Award Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Ireland Postgraduate 2024 scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be an international student applying to pursue studies in Ireland.
- Be affiliated with an eligible Irish higher education institution or a research-performing organization.
- Not have submitted two previous unsuccessful applications to the relevant program, including applications to strategic partner themes. This applies regardless of whether the applicant has changed their host institution or research topic since a previous submission.
- Submit applications in either the Irish or English language.
The scholarship is valued at a maximum of €28,000 annually in any approved year and includes:
- A stipend of €19,000 per annum.
- Contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum.
- Eligibility for direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
How to Apply: Prospective applicants for the 2024 Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship should thoroughly review the call documentation to determine their eligibility. Indicative versions of the applicant and supervisor forms are provided for informational purposes only. All participants must create and submit their forms via the online system.
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLYNOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US