Australia Scholarships: If you’re thinking about studying in Australia, you should definitely look into these fully funded scholarships available in Australia for 2024, which do not require an IELTS score.
Scholarships in Australia typically open for applications a few months before the start of the summer session. For instance, the Australia Africa Awards are available for postgraduate studies, including Master’s degrees and short courses.
While meeting English language requirements is often a prerequisite for these scholarships (except for native English speakers), there are some exceptions for eligible international students who may not need IELTS or TOEFL scores.
The Australian Government allocates millions of dollars annually for scholarships for international students. The Australia Awards Scholarships, Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships, and Australia Awards Fellowships are among the most prominent.
Other significant contributors include relevant organizations within Australia and your home country, as well as international entities such as charities, industry associations, and large corporations, which also offer numerous scholarship programs.
Estimated International Fees:
- Undergraduate degrees: On average, international undergraduate students can expect to spend between AUS$15,000 to $33,000 per year in Australia.
- Master’s degrees: Master’s degree students typically spend an average of AUS$20,000 to $37,000 per year.
- Doctoral degrees: At the doctoral level, international students spend an average of AUS$14,000 to $37,000 per year, depending on the institution.
- Exceptional Programs: Specialized programs like MBA programs range from AUS$11,000 to $121,000 per year. Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) programs average between $8,000 to $22,000 per year. Living costs in Australia range from AUS$230 to $940 per week, depending on your lifestyle.
How to Thrive as an International Student in Australia: Despite the high costs of studying in Australia, international students often work part-time and apply for as many scholarships as possible to support their studies in Australia.
With this in mind, we have compiled a list of scholarships that can help fulfill your study aspirations in Australia. The good news is that you can apply for these Australia scholarships without IELTS.
Fully Funded Australia Scholarships Without IELTS 2024: Here are some popular fully funded scholarships in Australia that you can apply for to commence your studies in 2024:
- This fully-funded scholarship covers all related expenses during your study stay in Australia. It provides access to postgraduate education, training, and professional development opportunities for suitably qualified individuals from Africa and other developing countries around the world. To apply without IELTS, you can provide alternative proof of English Language proficiency, such as a letter from your previous institution confirming you were taught in English.
- Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships:
- Provided by the Australian Government, RTP Scholarships support both domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees. The program includes an RTP fees offset to cover course tuition fees. Currently, it pays up to USD33k per year.
- International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) Scholarship:
- This scholarship, valued at up to AUD $25,000, is awarded through a three-component application process. It offers a tuition waiver for up to 6 subjects within one of the ICMS Master Degree programs.
- Australian College for Emergency Medicine (ACEM) Scholarships:
- These scholarships aim to increase awareness and support for emergency medicine in developing countries. ACEM offers a maximum of AUD$30,000, which can be used to cover return economy-class airfares, visa, accommodation, travel, and living expenses while the recipient(s) are in Australia or New Zealand.
- IPRS Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
- Valued at approximately $110,000 for a duration of 3 years, the IPRS program enables international students to pursue a postgraduate research qualification in Australia and gain experience with leading Australian researchers. These scholarships are available for two years for a Masters by research degree or three years for a Doctorate by research degree. You can also apply for this scholarship without IELTS.
CONTACT US, FOR MORE INFORMATION