MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship 2024 is currently open for applications from highly motivated and outstanding Nigerian students who are passionate about advancing their educational career.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the Nigeria Oil Industry. They focus in creating an opportunity to support Education in Nigeria.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): MRS Oil Nigeria Plc
- Host Institution(s): Approved Universities across Nigeria
- Funding Amount: Funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Post-Primary & Undergraduates
- Nationality: Nigerians
To be eligible for the MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship 2024 for Nigerian Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be the child of the shareholder or staff
- Applicants must be from an approved Nigerian Institutions, certified by the ministry of Education.
- Applicants must have completed either the Junior secondary certificate examination or the Senior secondary certificate examination.
- Maximum age is 18 years (Senior Secondary Category) and 25 years (Tertiary category).
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students, applicants are hereby informed that All completed application forms and attached documents not larger than 5mb should be sent to [email protected].
You can also download the following and apply:
- 2023 Application Guidelines For MON PLC Employees Children
- 2023 Application Guidelines For MON PLC Shareholders Children
- Employee’s Child Application Form
- Shareholder’s Child Application Form
Application Deadline: December 31, 2023
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION