NielsenIQ company is now recruiting for Intern role and its internship location is going to be Mumbai. In which students of Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree can apply. So if you are a passout student of Any batch and also a fresher then you can apply for this role. Talk about the salary package of this internship, then the company will offer you a minimum salary of 15K Per Month. Read the entire article thoroughly and you can apply this job vacancy by clicking on the apply link given below.
NielsenIQ Internship 2023
- Position: Intern
- Location: Mumbai
- Qualification: Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Batch: Any
- Salary: Min 15K Per Month
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
About the program
If you are selected for NielsenIQ internship then this is going to be a very good opportunity for you to get good information about consumer insights. As an intern you will be given a very good opportunity to learn new things. Along with this, in this internship, you will get an opportunity to learn soft skills as well as technical skills. You will be given different types of assignments. Along with this, your role in this is going to be of Consumer Insights intern.
Now let’s talk about what you will have to do in this role:
- So in this role you will have to work with research executives and senior research executives and deliver customer research solutions.
- You have to understand the process of quantitative analysis very well.
- Assist in day-to-day client service and client management.
What we are looking for:
- any relevant academic background, such as in the fields of statistics, business analytics, marketing, psychology, or public policy
- a keen interest in and comfort working with sets of quantitative data
- English is a strong language, and you speak and write it well (Mandarin or another second language an advantage but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills and the capacity to clearly express your ideas
- strong interpersonal abilities. communication, cooperativeness
- Knowledgeable, practical, technical, and analytical mindset
- organised, thorough, and well-versed in project management
- Self-motivated and proactive, drive workflow automation and improvement
- ability to prioritise one’s own work
- MS Office skills are required, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
90% of the world’s population is served by NielsenIQ, a worldwide measurement and data analytics organisation, which offers the most comprehensive and reliable perspective of customers and markets in 90 countries. We empower customers to exceed expectations by focusing on FMCG and consumer packaged goods makers as well as retailers. How? To provide insights that unleash creativity, we bring together unmatched datasets, cutting-edge technology, and the best personnel in the market. Join us to alter the environment.
How To Apply?
- To apply this form, first of all we will read the article thoroughly.
- After this we will verify that our qualification is matching to apply in this job role.
- If yes, our qualification is matching according to the requirement of the job role, then we will click on click here.
- By clicking on Click Here, we will be redirected to the official career page of the company and apply by clicking on Apply Now.