Software Engineering Internship
- Position: Software Engineering Intern
- Location: Noida
- Qualification: Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree
- Batch: Any
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Up to 20K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
BE/B.Tech Or ME/M.Tech
Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges. Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job. The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually help and guide them during this learning process. During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool. They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
From the first day at Cadence, the interns are expected to develop high performance capabilities. They are encouraged and supported to take charge of their learning and leverage this opportunity fully to learn and develop their skills. Through a combination of passion and natural talent, the interns are expected to raise the bar and make an impact for Cadence.
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Seeking a highly motivated engineer who can help us in testing our licensing solutions using Automated and manual testing. These products are developed in different technologies (C, C++, Java, Python). Candidate will get exposure on client-server technologies, APIs and UI testing including different automation frameworks developed using C++, shell, Java. Cadence products are licensed using Flexera’s FlexNet technology and are protected using proprietary and third-party technologies.
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Thanks to the outstanding caliber of the Cadence team and the empowering culture that we have cultivated for over 25 years, Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Our shared passion for solving the world’s toughest technical challenges, our dedication to pushing the limits of the industry, and our drive to do meaningful work differentiates the people of Cadence.
Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other protected class.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Now text.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.