The SWUFE 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program has been announced with enthusiasm by the College of International Education at SWUFE in China (Category B). Outstanding international students can receive scholarships from the Chinese government through the Ministry of Education P.R.C. to attend one of the many partner higher education institutions in China.
Graduate students of any country who intend to begin their studies at any of the participating universities may apply for the Chinese University Program, which is typically fully supported. Thus, the College of International Education, SWUFE, is now accepting applications for the SWUFE 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship Chinese University Program (Category B).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Host Institution(s): Chinese Universities
Scholarship Worth: Covers tuition fees, Living allowance, Accommodation
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: February 26, 2023
Chinese Government Scholarship Category – B Program | DETAILS The Ministry of Education P.R.C. has established this scholarship program to support exceptional international students pursuing graduate study in China. This program aims to promote mutual understanding, cooperation, and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries.
Through the Ministry of Education, the Chinese government launched the “Silk Road” Program and the University Postgraduate Program.
You must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the Chinese Government Scholarship Category B – Chinese University Program:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport in accordance with the Nationality Law of The People’s Republic of China
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Undergraduates (applying for master’s degree program) or postgraduates (applying for doctoral degree program) who will graduate in the current year must obtain a national recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise, the admission qualification will be invalid.
- Applicants have had a national recognized bachelor’s degree (applying for master’s degree program) or master’s degree (applying for doctoral degree program).
- Applicant Age Limit: Applying for master’s degree program: 18-35 years old, Applying for doctoral degree program: 18-40 years old.
- Requirements of Language Proficiency: Applicants whose native language is English, or can provide proof of studying in a 2-year or above degree program in which the teaching language is English, do not need to provide a language certificate.
How-to-Apply: All applicants should apply online, confirm the application information, and pay the application fee.
- Submit online application at Chinese Government Scholarship System (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register); The Agency Number of SWUFE is 10651).
- Submit an online application at SWUFE International Students Service System( http://swufe.17gz.org), and pay the application fee.
- Applicants shall guarantee the application information and documents are correct, valid, and authentic. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by any invalid or inauthentic documents/information.
TO PROCEED, CLCIK APPLY NOW