Brainnest Internship 2023
- Position: Junior/ Network Engineer Intern
- Location: Work From Home
- Qualification: 10th, 12th, Diploma, Any Graduate/ PG
- Batch: 2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Up to 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Last Date: As soon as Possible
- Ability to discuss any issues with a variety of people and groups and possess strong communication skills.
- The capacity to create content on schedule, with care for details, and a focus on identifying and pitching to a target audience.
- A productive team player who can work independently, take initiative, and think creatively.
- Aptitude for learning and mastering network engineering techniques
- Competitive spirit and initiative.
- The ability to remain professional in demanding or contentious circumstances.
- English proficiency.
You will learn how to:
- Work together to solve technical problems with the third-level engineering services team.
- Develop trusting working relationships with coworkers and work together with engineers, managers, and departments that are related.
- In order to share technical information both internally and externally, create and update solution articles.
- Maintain the network and upgrade the system.
- Organize multiple cases and assign tasks based on business and customer requirements.
- Observe procedures based on standards (as defined in our quality management system)
- Participate in ongoing training on our products and related technologies to continue your professional development.
About Brainnest Company:
the Bremen, Germany-based business management and training firm. We are a results-oriented company that offers management advisory and contracting services specifically designed to assist businesses from various industries with business management issues. Complex projects and initiatives are managed, led, and carried out by Brainnest. When a network of experts, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled workers bring to the business table their years of practical and academic experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed, we have started from scratch. Since 2020, we have combined our knowledge, skill, and dedication to provide businesses with outstanding results. We do this by drawing on our extensive industry expertise and rigorous analytical processes.
We take great pride in offering world-class consulting and training services to a variety of global industries. We effectively employ a well-equipped team, cutting-edge equipment, and contemporary methodologies to provide our clients with the resources that make them the best in their fields.
In the coming weeks, our team is looking for a Network Engineering Intern to join them. An aspiring network engineering professional who wants to work on mission-critical projects and accumulate relevant work experience will do well in this position.
How To Apply?
- To apply this form, first of all we will read the article thoroughly.
- After this we will verify that our qualification is matching to apply in this job role.
- If yes, our qualification is matching according to the requirement of the job role, then we will click on click here.
- By clicking on Click Here, we will be redirected to the official career page of the company and apply by clicking on Apply Now.
TO PEOCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW