Applications are currently welcomed for the 2023 call for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships With a budget of € 260.47 million for researchers holding a PhD and wishing to acquire new skills through advanced training and international, interdisciplinary, and inter-sectoral mobility.
The scheme encourages researchers to gain experience beyond academia by giving them the opportunity to request an additional six months at the end of their fellowship to undertake a placement in a non-academic organisation in Europe.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): European Commission (EU)
Host Institution(s): Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
Fellowship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postdoctoral
Nationality: International Students
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Fellowships | DETAILS
The call is open to applications in any scientific field, including Euratom research.
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships, open to researchers of any nationality to carry out a personalised project in the EU or countries associated to Horizon Europe
- Global Postdoctoral Fellowships, open to European nationals or long-term residents wishing to work with organisations in third countries before returning to Europe
To be eligible for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships, applicants are expected the following conditions:
- The call is open to researchers wishing to reintegrate in Europe
- Applicants who are displaced by conflict,
- Researchers with high potential who are seeking to restart their careers
- Researchers must apply together with a host organisation, which can be a university, research institution, business, small or medium-sized enterprise, or other organisation based in an EU Member State or Horizon Europe associated country.
How-to-Apply: If you are an experienced researcher interested in developing your own research project, you can apply for Postdoctoral Fellowships. You will need to develop an application jointly with your chosen host organisation and submit it to the next call for Postdoctoral Fellowships published on the Funding and Tenders Opportunities Portal.
Below you will find the basic steps you should follow throughout the process.
- Find out which type of Postdoctoral Fellowships is suitable to your project: European Postdoctoral Fellowships or Global Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Check carefully the requirements to make sure you are eligible to apply. The following documents, available for each call on the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal and the website of the European Research Executive Agency (REA), are key to learn more.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2023
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
FOR MORE INQUIRIES, CONTACT US NOW