The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is now accepting applications from interested and outstanding candidates, both domestic and international, who demonstrate financial need and aspire to attend and graduate from the top four-year colleges and universities in the United States.
This scholarship program aims to provide a significant share of the students’ educational expenses, covering tuition, living expenses, books, and required fees. The value of the awards varies for each individual, depending on the cost of tuition and other grants or scholarships they may receive.
Sponsor: Cooke Foundation College, USA
Host Institution: Cooke Foundation College, USA
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Multiple
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Application Deadline: November 16, 2023
Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program | Program Details
The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who aspire to attend the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities. In addition to the monetary award, Cooke Scholars receive comprehensive educational advising, significant cohort-based programming, graduate school funding, and access to a thriving network of nearly 3,200 fellow Cooke Scholars and Alumni.
This highly competitive scholarship includes:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school.
- Ability to pursue any area of study.
- Personal advising on selecting a college and navigating financial aid.
- Comprehensive guidance on transitioning to college and maximizing the college student experience.
To be eligible for the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Must be international students.
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2024.
- Fall College Enrollment – Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2024.
- GPA – Earn a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Demonstrate Unmet Financial Need – Applicants with family annual gross income up to $95,000 will be considered. During the selection process, the foundation will conduct a full financial review, taking into account all income and assets of the student and their parents.
To be considered for the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for international students, applicants should submit their applications online. The application period for the Cooke College Scholarship Program will open on August 24, 2023, and close on November 16, 2023.
All applications should be submitted in English.
By meeting the eligibility criteria and following the application procedures, high-achieving students with financial need have the opportunity to apply for the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program. This prestigious scholarship can provide them with financial support and valuable resources to pursue their undergraduate studies at top institutions in the United States.
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION