The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2024 is now accepting applications from African students interested in pursuing MBA studies at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom for the academic session of 2024.
Eni has a rich history of providing support for scholarships, evident in its various undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship programs. The company’s commitment to education and knowledge dissemination is facilitated through Eni Corporate University. The scholarship is generously funded by the global integrated energy company, Eni.
Please ensure that all communications are in the English language.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eni
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Study level: Postgraduate (MBA)
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
- Nationality: Africans
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be ordinarily residing in one of the eligible African countries and aspire to advance their career in MBA studies at the University of Oxford.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field from a recognized university.
- It is important to note that awards will be granted based on academic merit and/or potential. Therefore, candidates with strong academic qualifications and demonstrated leadership potential will be considered for the scholarship.
Eligible countries: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, South Africa, Tunisia.
- Full coverage of MBA course fees
- Living expenses stipend
- Round-trip airfare
Please ensure all communications are in English.
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US NOW