Alberta currently provides a range of scholarships for international students seeking to begin their studies in the upcoming academic session. Annually, the University allocates $32 million in scholarships, awards, and financial assistance to students of various backgrounds. Whether you excel academically, demonstrate leadership in your community, or possess a well-rounded skill set, you are eligible to apply.
You will be evaluated for these scholarships when you apply for admission. Your eligibility will be based on your high school admission average at the time of your admission offer. We’ll assess you for a match to the following and many more. You must apply to an undergraduate degree program before you can apply for any entrance scholarships.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Alberta, Canada
- Host Institution: University of Alberta, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $6000 per year
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International students
- Application Deadline: January 11, 2024
University of Alberta International Scholarships 2024 | Admission-Based Scholarships
These scholarships are awarded automatically, requiring no application, to meriting students at the time of admission. They include;
- International Admission Scholarship: Top students could receive up to
$5,000 CAD, depending on admission
- Regional Excellence Scholarship: Top students from certain regions
could receive up to $5,000 CAD, based
on admission average.
- Gold Standard Scholarship: The top 5% of students in each faculty could receive up to $6,000, depending on admission average.
University of Alberta International Scholarships 2024 | Application-based scholarships
Aside the admission-based. there are even more scholarships to take advantage of. you can choose to apply early and be awarded extra scholarships as you qualify. Such scholarships include;
- President’s International Distinction Scholarship: Students with a superior admission
average and demonstrated leadership qualities entering their first year of an undergraduate degree on a Student Visa Permit could receive up to $120,000 CAD (payable over 4 years).
- International Leader Scholarship: Well-rounded leaders with superior academics may receive up to $10,000 CAD.
- May Quon Undergraduate Scholarship: Students with a superior admission average and self-declared financial need entering their first year of an undergraduate degree on a Student Visa Permit who are Chinese or Hong Kong citizens could receive up to $100,000 (payable over 4 years).
- Global Citizen Scholarship for IB Diploma Students: There’s is also the University of Alberta Global Citizen Scholarship for IB Diploma International Students up to $53,000 per year for a maximum of 4 years to qualifying students.
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US NOW