Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Microsoft Research AI & Society Fellows Program aimed at catalyzing research collaboration between Microsoft Research and eminent scholars and experts to explore the area of artificial intelligence.
The Microsoft Research AI & Society Fellows Program supports interdisciplinary AI research in the context of societal impact. The program offers opportunities for fellows from fields beyond core computer sciences to join interdisciplinary research with Microsoft Researchers.
- Fellowship Sponsors: Microsoft
- Program Type: Research Fellowship
- Program Location: Not specified
- Program Duration: 6 Months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Not specified
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Microsoft Research AI & Society Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Microsoft Research Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be an eminent scholar in field and discipline other than computer science ready to join a variety of interdisciplinary collaborations focused on key research challenges.
- Applicants must be actively pursuing (enrolled in program) or have already earned their terminal degree in their respective field or discipline.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent research abilities and be willing to collaborate with others outside their field.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Microsoft Research AI & Society Fellowship are to carefully review the proposal submission process before proceeding to submit their application via the submission portal.
- Candidate information (region, institution, research/work focus, etc.)
- Submission of a “Statement of Interest” document. This document should be 3 pages (or less) in length, which may include appendix and citations if applicable.
- Candidate CV/resume to be uploaded in the submission portal.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2023
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATON