The Association of Commonwealth Universities offers scholarships for scientific research on marine resources conservation and sustainable management.
The OCPP Scholarships funded by the UK’s Blue Planet Fund provide fully funded Master’s or PhD opportunities in marine science for students from eligible countries.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Participating Institutions
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and Ph.D.)
- Nationality: See eligible countries (below)
Ocean Country Partnership Programme Scholarships 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Ocean Country Partnership Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for Master’s should be citizens of, and normally resident in the eligible countries.
- Applications will be accepted for masters or PhD study from citizens of eligible countries.
- Should be working in or have significant experience of work in the areas of marine pollution, sustainable seafood and marine biodiversity.
- Should hold an undergraduate or bachelor’s-level degree. Should propose a research topic which is innovative, timely, and likely to lead to clearly demonstrated wider impact beyond the academic community.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for postgraduate study at the host University.
Ghana, South Pacific countries, India, Bangladesh, Belize, Maldives.
- Tuition fees (including general fees and health fees)
- Living allowance
- Research support grant
- Travel grant (case by case basis)
- Dependent, disability and maternity costs (case by case basis).
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Ocean Country Partnership Programme Scholarships 2024 are to complete their application online. Applicants are to read all of the application guidance provided carefully, before starting their application, and then complete all questions in full.
Application Deadline: 28 November 2023
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION