VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships are being offered to international students from various countries for Masters study programs in Belgium starting in the 2024/2025 academic session.
ICPs are master programmes that align with Agenda 2030 and SDG principles. VLIR-UOS supports 15 ICPs and offers 10 scholarships for each programme every year.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): VLIR-UOS
- Host Institution: VLIR-UOS, Belgium.
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study level: Masters
- Nationality: International students
VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships 2024/2025 | Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility conditions for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to study in Belgium:
- Nationality and country of residence: Candidates’ must be nationals of one of the 29 eligible countries and must be a resident of one of these countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application. Check our list of countries eligible for scholarships.
- Age: Candidates cannot be older than 35 on January 1 of the year of intake for an initial master and 45 for an advanced master.
- Professional background and experience: Preference will be given to candidates employed in higher education, government or civil society, or those targeting a career in one of these sectors. Candidates employed in the private sector or newly graduated candidates with no work experience may also be considered if they provide a strong motivation and profile.
- Scholarship applications: Candidates may apply for only one ICP Connect scholarship application per year. Candidates cannot receive any other scholarship or grant to participate in this study programme or another programme simultaneously.
- Previously awarded scholarships: Candidates may not have previously received a scholarship from the Belgian government to attend a study programme and may not have enrolled in a study programme at a Belgian higher education institution before January 1 of the year of intake.
- VLIR-UOS scholarships cover tuition fees
- Travel expenses
- Insurance and living expenses (board and lodging)
VLIR-UOS ICP Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: To apply for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships 2024/2025, follow the below steps;
- Confirm your eligibility based on all given criteria.
- Take a look at the selected Master’s programmes (15).
- Learn more about the Master’s programmes on their respective websites
- If you are interested in a specific programme, go to the website of the university organising this and follow the instructions.
- On the university website, apply for admission to the programme as well as for the scholarship itself. When you apply for the programme, be sure to mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship. Do not apply for more than one Master’s programme per year.
Application Deadline: 25th April 2024.
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION