Sanlam CA Bursaries: Sanlam Group is pleased to offer bursaries and funding to scholars who have enrolled to study Actuarial Science in the 2024 academic session in any South African Institution of higher learning.
Current full time students (SA citizens and Non-SA citizens) who are in their 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of studies who have demonstrated academic ability and a willingness to succeed in their academic pursuits.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sanlam Group
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Not specified
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Sanlam CA Bursaries and Funding 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for consideration for the Sanlam Bursaries 2024, candidates must meet the following prerequisites:
- Applicants must be either current full-time Actuarial Students or school-leaving learners planning to commence studies in 2024.
- Demonstrated outstanding academic capabilities are a requirement.
- Applicants must be willing to adhere to the guidelines regulating scholars’ conduct.
- Display a proactive willingness to achieve success.
- Coverage of tuition and registration fees
- Accommodation fees
- Allowances for prescribed books and meals
- Monthly allowance/stipend
- Guaranteed enrollment into the CA Programme upon successful completion of studies
How to Apply: Prospective applicants for Sanlam Bursaries and Funding 2024 should complete an online application via LinkedIn or directly and attach all the necessary documents.
Sanlam CA Bursaries Document Requirements:
- A minimum undergraduate academic average of 65%.
- Proof of acceptance into a SAICA-accredited Post-graduate Diploma in Accounting program for the 2024 academic year.
- Proof of financial need (household income not exceeding R350,000 per annum).
- Copy of ID/Passport or permanent residency.
- Comprehensive CV focusing on academics, extramural activities, and leadership skills.
- A motivation supporting your application that addresses the following questions:
- In your own words, can you describe what a CA(SA) does?
- Why do you want to study accounting?
- Why do you believe you have what it takes to become a CA(SA)?
- Why should Sanlam choose you to be a bursary holder?
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US NOW