Berkeley Law School of the University of California is now offering a number of scholarships for international students to study for the 2024/2025 academic session. interested students across the globe are invited to apply for this fully funded opportunity to study in USA.
Scholarships are funded in collaboration with top world organizations. The Advanced Degree Programs Office offers selective merit- or citizenship-based scholarships which are awarded to outstanding admitted LL.M. students each year.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): UC Berkeley Law School/Collaborators
- Host Institution: UC Berkeley Law School, USA
- Scholarships Worth: Up to 100% Tuition Cover
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: International students
Berkeley Law School scholarships 2024-2025 | ELIGIBILITY:
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- The selection for scholarship awards is competitive, and being eligible does not guarantee receiving an award.
- Berk Law LL.M. admissions committee determines scholarship eligibility and academic merit based on evaluation of academic records and supporting materials.
- Some Berke law opportunity scholarships cover full funding, while others are applied directly to LL.M. tuition fees through CalCentral.
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for travel, housing, or other related costs.
How-to-Apply: Interested in applying for Berkeley Law School Scholarships, then you need to first apply for admission to the institution.
Only the African Legal Impact and Matching Consideration Scholarships require a separate application; for all other scholarships there is no separate application needed, and all eligible admitted applicants will be considered.
Award decisions will be emailed to the email address listed in the application form.
Application Deadline: On-going
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION