The JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary for South African Students 2023, designed to help students achieve their academic objectives, is now accepting applications. The Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) is happy to announce this.
Since education is the most potent tool one can use to change the narratives in the world, The Empowerment Fund Bursary is dedicated to upskilling and nurturing future leaders of South African descent.
Bursary 2023 | JSE Empowerment Fund Details
Students who are engaged in full-time study programs in computer science, mathematics, actuarial science, information technology, informatics, and data analytics are the target audience for the Johannesburg Stock Exchange Empowerment Fund Bursary for South Africans.
JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens of South Africa enrolled in full-time study programme in an eligible course.
- The joint income of the students’ parents/caregivers should not exceed a joint income of R350,000 per annum.
- Only applications for 2nd year, 3rd year, or Honours level of studies will be considered.
- Undergraduates must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Post-Graduate must have achieved a minimum of 60%.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary for South Africans are to complete an online application and provide all the required documents and information by the application deadline.
Applicants must include an affidavit confirming the information provided. – If JSE dependents apply, a declaration stating the same must be included with the bursary application
Application Deadline: Not specified
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW