The Aberystwyth University is pleased to provide Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships to adequately qualified international students who intend to enroll in MSc programs for September 2023 through the Institute of Biological, Environmental and Rural Sciences (IBERS).
This scholarship opportunity aims to identify talented individuals who have the potential to make change. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination, and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IBERS at Aberystwyth University
Host Institution(s): Aberystwyth University, UK
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: MSc
Nationality: Developing or middle-income Commonwealth countries
Application Deadline: March 28, 2023
IBERS Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships | DETAILS
The Institute of Biological, Environmental and Rural Sciences (IBERS) at Aberystwyth University, are pleased to have been awarded a limited number of British Commonwealth Scholarship places for three of its MSc programmes for September 2023 –
To be eligible for IBERS Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a developing or middle-income Commonwealth country, or a refugee, or a British protected person
- Hold at least a second-class honours degree in a relevant discipline OR have at least two years relevant experience. Applications from mature candidates with relevant experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Applicants from countries where English is not the first language must show evidence of a sufficient knowledge of English before they begin their course. The level required is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Be IT literate and have access to broadband at a speed capable of streaming videos e.g. via YouTube
- Be permanently resident in an eligible country (see Website for details of eligible countries)
- Not be currently in receipt of a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship
- Undertake not to study towards any other qualification for the duration of their award.
- Be unable to afford to study the programme without this scholarship.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for IBERS Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships, you must apply for a place on the MSc scholarship via the link for the IBERS Distance Learning. OR
Candidates must apply and secure admission to study an approved Master’s course at a participating UK university in addition to applying for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship via the CSC’s online application system.
TO PROCEED APPLICATION, CLICK APPLY NOW